Help the Curry Democrats continue to advocate for progressive Democratic values in 2017!

Yes, sometimes there is such a thing as free money. This is one of those times. But like all things that seem to good to be true there are some strings attached. In this case, you can’t keep the free money. You have to donate it to a qualified political organization — like the Curry County Democrats!

Free MoneyEvery year, the state of Oregon will give qualifying taxpayers a full refund of up to $50 on an individual return and $100 on a joint return for a contribution to a political party. It’s a unique, special way that Oregon makes sure our elections are powered by grassroots supporters like you, not out-of-state billionaires.

To receive your credit on your 2016 taxes, the donation must be made in December 31, 2016!

Here’s the checklist to make sure you qualify:

Blue Check Mark I am an Oregon resident

Blue Check Mark I will submit an Oregon tax return for 2017

Blue Check Mark I made less than $100,000 in 2016 or $200,000 for joint-filing couple*

Complete filing instructions are HERE.

The easiest way to contribute is with credit card or PayPal through ActBlue. Jut Click the image below. Or you can send a check to: Curry County Democratic Central Committee, PO Box 146, Brookings, OR 97415.

* If you are part of a joint-filing couple, the contribution can come from either one of you and you can still claim the credit–it doesn’t have to be the primary tax filer. Just list one person’s name.